Update – C19 support package
Thank you to everyone who contacted us for the Covid-19 support package. Due to the high volume of referrals we received, the government funding for this particular package has now come to an end.
Below are a list of services that are still offering package support:
Pasefika Assistance – 0800 141 967
Wesley Community Action – 04 2377923
St Vinnies – 04 2375968
Salvation Army – 04 3890594
Taeaomanino Trust Services – Covid19
In this time of uncertainty, we would like to reassure you that while our office is closed throughout the lock down period our services will continue to operate remotely.
You can reach us by calling 0800 345 345 or email email@example.com.
For a complete list of support services Click here
Latest Media Release
For more information please visit https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus
What you need to know
- Taeaomanino Trust will continue to operate remotely. You will be able to contact us on 0800 345 345, 04 237 6062 or through our ‘contact’ page
- The Ministry of Health will be updating their website regularly. The information is extremely useful. Click here
- For further information on Covid-19, you can also visit https://covid19.govt.nz/
- The Ministry of Social Development will continue benefit payments. More Info
Information in other languages:
- Ministry for Pacific Peoples – Click here
- Ministry of Health – Click here
- Office of Ethnic Communities – Click here
Be Safe. Be Kind
Page last updated:06 May 2020