- Theresa Nimarota
Addictions and Mental Health Services Team
- Alapua Poasa Losaline Kaulave Michael Hogan
- Mohammed Hassan Seanoa Faraimo Stephanie Va’a
This team offers services targeted to Alcohol and Other Drugs, Problem Gambling, Family Centered services, Family/ Individual violence prevention and, Infant Child and Adolescent Mental Health. This team is led by Alapua Poasa
Counselling and Whanau Resilience
- Louis Smith Matalena Tufala Tuakana Turua
This team offers services targeted to Family Centered services, Family/ Individual violence prevention and Whanau Resilience.
The team leader position is yet to be filled.
Family Start Team
- Tuaopepe Lucia Kasiano Briar Maxwell Georgina Venning
- Jeanette de Thierry Louisa Cleverley Nani Beganovich
- Ngaire Lerwill Sara Teaurima Tauleva Finau
This team offers expertise in Social work, it focuses on improving growth and health, learning and relationships, family circumstances, environment and safety. Led by Tuaopepe Kasiano
Family & Community Services
- Atele Aliva Okesene Faraimo Poko Ngaro
- Suluvave Nonutunu Sila Aliva Tangi Edwards
This team focuses on four domains – Living longer living better, Living financially free, Lifelong learning, and Leadership Culture and Community with expertise in community engagement. It also offers expertise in Social work in schools and Homebased services.
- Grayson Ibell